Reporters for the WSJ say they are not done writing about Vince McMahon.
The wrestling world is still talking about the Wall Street Journal’s report on Friday that former WWE CEO and chairman Vince McMahon had paid more than $12 million to cover up affairs and sexual misconduct. This included “a 7.5 million pact with a former wrestler who alleged that Mr. McMahon coerced her” into sexual acts and then demoted her and finally didn’t renew her contract in 2005 when she refused to have more sexual encounters, according to p. This comes after a report in the WSJ last month said that McMahon paid a former WWE worker $3 million to keep quiet about an alleged affair between them.
Joe Palazzolo and Ted Mann, the two reporters who broke the stories, came on Busted Open Radio on Monday morning to talk about them. Co-hosts Dave LaGreca and Bully Ray asked them, among other things, if their most recent report was the end of the accusations against McMahon or just the beginning.
Palazzolo said, “I don’t think it’s done yet.” “And we’re still telling you about it.”
People also asked the two if they thought there would be another story as big as the bombshell report that came out last Friday.
Palazzolo said, “All I can say is that we don’t know about another $7.5 million NDA.” “No, there isn’t anything bigger than $7.5 million, if that’s what you mean. We don’t have anything like that on hand. We kind of put everything we had into this story. We’re still telling people about a few things we didn’t know before. And sometimes, when similar scandals happen in other places, people who have something to say feel a little bit more comfortable talking about it after some of the first news coverage. We’re still trying to find out if there are people like that in the world.”
If you use any of the quotes in this article, please give credit to Busted Open Radio and mention that the transcription was done by Wrestling Inc.