Crystal Renay says she has “no chance” of getting back together with Ne-Yo.
They will never, ever get back together.
Crystal Renay is adamant that she has no chance of reconciling with her estranged husband, Ne-Yo.
“There are no chances,” she said to a TMZ photographer outside Los Angeles International Airport on Friday.
“Somethings cannot be forgiven, but God will forgive, and one day I will as well,” she added, explaining that “the Christian in [her] has to [forgive] one day.”
Renay, who appeared happy and ringless in the video, said the two are “moving on to better lives.”
When asked if she would date again, she shrugged and replied, “Only God knows.”
The model, 36, filed for divorce from the singer, 42, earlier this month, alleging he had “recently fathered” a child with his “paramour” amid previous infidelity claims.
Renay listed the couple’s divorce date as July 22 and described their marriage as “irretrievably broken with no hope for reconciliation.”
She first married the Grammy winner (real name: Shaffer Chimere Smith) in February 2016. The on-again, off-again couple divorced two years later, but remarried in April of this year.
They have three children together: Shaffer, 6, Roman, 4, and Isabella, 1. (From his previous relationship with Monyetta Shaw, Ne-Yo is also the father of Madilyn, 11, and Mason, 10.)
Renay requested primary physical custody as well as joint legal custody of their children in her divorce filing on August 1.
The “heartbroken and disgusted” model accused the R&B crooner of cheating in a lengthy Instagram post the day before filing, calling him a “narcissist” and referring to their time together as “eight years of lies and deception.”
She claimed that she spent her marriage “unknowingly sharing [her] life and husband with numerous [sic] women who sell their bodies to him unprotected… every single one of them!”
Renay also suggested that Ne-Yo begged her forgiveness, writing, “To ask me to stay and accept it is absolutely insane.”
“For the sake of our children, my family and I will work through our challenges behind closed doors,” the musician tweeted shortly after her claims made headlines. Personal matters should not be discussed and debated in public.”
He also requested that the public “respect [him] and [his] family’s privacy at this time.”